Saturday, June 22, 2013

Trillium: A Complete Salon and Day Spa

Run to Trillium. In fact, if you're in Boyne City, run to Petoskey. Trillium is an amazing place for the price. The service and quality of the products are excellent. I was in awe of the facilities. 

An acquaintance suggested Solace Spa. Then I saw the price and decided no upcoming graduate student should spend that much money. I had been dealing with a stiff neck which didn't help since I used to have severe back problems and I didn't do anything to end up in that kind of shape. So I thought, get a 90-minute massage. 

Pat Junker was my massage therapist. She was incredibly well-trained. I was surprised to learn that her daughter was the owner and that she and her husband were missionaries in Japan around World War II. I knew the owner's parents were missionaries, but I didn't expect her mother to be working at the salon. I am glad I met Pat. She was so sweet, kind, professional, and very effective. I wish I lived in Petoskey for this reason alone. It was the best massage I have ever had, not that I have had a ton, but I have definitely had my fair share. A few years ago I was in physical therapy for months for my back and this session with Pat was much more effective. The plus side is that I received a very kind thank you note. It was hand written. In this day and age, how often do you get this kind of service and gratitude? Stop by Trillium today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment