Friday, June 21, 2013

Dear Prudence

Dear Prudence is a reasonably priced cute boutique in overpriced East Grand Rapids. 

The above picture is from their wall of $30 and under finds. Often, the jewelry is sold in sets. I love the sets so I never have to think about how to look presentable if I am in a hurry. 

The owner, Prudence, features local artists in her store as well. Even though she isn't a Michigan native, I appreciate how she welcomes the locals warmly with this gesture. Not all business owners have this positive mentality. This is how Prudence and I became friends. So yes, while I am unbiased on my blogs, I like to be honest where there could be bias.

Unfortunately, like all products that you don't make yourself, things fall apart or come out the wrong color. The great thing is that Prudence and her staff are understanding and work with you to get you looking like a million bucks for a lot less and remedy all repairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment