Friday, June 21, 2013

Eco Smoothie Café

Eco Smoothie Café is a fairly new smoothie shop in Petoskey that I had the pleasure of visiting everyday on my vacation. I love smoothies and I try to eat healthy as much as possible, so a smoothie shop in this lovely vacation town is a huge blessing.

However, the owner's down in the dumps mood made this visit to the shop depressing. My first visit to the store when I innocently inquired to the dairy products in the smoothies, I was told in a snarky manner how I am not the only person going dairy free. I just asked a question. So, I hope Ryan Nelson, the owner, sees the return of his business partner and maybe this will be the perfect smoothie shop. 

The smoothies themselves are delicious and healthy. I might try adding Emergen-C to a smoothie the next time I am in town, but I have a sneaking suspicion that this might bomb. Emergen-C packets that I have had in the past as a singer always trying to stay healthy have given drinks a carbonated kick. But overall, all five smoothies that I had on my trip were delicious. Granted, some didn't look appetizing as you'll see in the picture below, but I grew up on Barley Green as a childhood drink so everything looks delicious to me. 



And an added bonus is the free admission to the blender museum. 

Stop by Eco Smoothie today which is located at 200 Petoskey Street in Petoskey, Michigan and stay healthy on your vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment