Saturday, June 22, 2013

Capelli Salon

I am very sad that Smooch Beauty Boutique closed in May. I was happy to hear there was a plan in place for everyone who purchased a package or gift card, but I was not happy to hear Capelli Salon is where all the Smooch clients will be going.

I went to Capelli once years ago and once was more than enough. I will never go to Capelli again because I got the worst service ever. I got a great hair cut, but I also tried to purchase product and that did not go over well with the employees. I was surprised no one tried to sell me products after my hair cut. But what happened next when I tried again to purchase product made me realize, this place is just unfriendly.

Before Ulta began selling Butter London, Capelli was my only option and so I told the receptionist to put me on the list for a bottle of Chancer. The receptionist took down my information and said she would call me when it came in. I called a month after placing the order to see if the polish arrived. The woman who answered said, "No...did we call you?" I replied, "No, but it has been a month so I wanted to know of the order has been placed." The woman on the phone responded, "If we didn't call you, we don't have it." I thought seriously?! I can't even inquire about the polish? So you don't want to sell me anything? I think that conversation took place two years ago. Not only have I not forgotten it, I tell everyone I can. I have never had someone get upset for me just innocently asking about something I want to buy. I also never got called back about the polish. So, go anywhere other than Capelli. Lots of places offer hair cuts and better service.

No comments:

Post a Comment